CALL FOR COURSE PROPOSALS FOR 2015-16
Drama, Theatre, Performance, Multimedia, Dance
The Harvard University Committee on Dramatics is seeking one-semester undergraduate course proposals for the fall or spring term of the 2015-16 academic year.
We welcome proposals on any topic in drama, theatre, performance, multimedia, dance, and related arts and practices. However, we are especially interested in proposals that address one of the following:
- highlight non-traditional theater, including practices that use new media technologies.
- combine history, theory, and practice in innovative ways.
- focus on non-Western theater practices.
- focus on physical theater and movement for the stage.
- reflect and advance understandings of movement in the field of dance to further dance literacy in formative, innovative and unlikely ways.
Compensation based on rank / experience.
Harvard is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Applications from women and minorities are strongly encouraged.
Deadline: Dec. 15, 2014
Please email course description (300 words max), syllabus, and cv to:
Deborah Foster: firstname.lastname@example.org